A strong research heritage about how to make online learning more effective, more engaging, and more durable, is integral to Esme’s approach. We integrate cognitive science, neuroscience, and computational social science techniques into our learning designs as we help shape the future of how people acquire knowledge, and apply it in everyday practice.
Below are select studies our founders have conceptualized:
- Positive Effects of Feedback and Intervention for Engagement in Online Learning
- Enhancing workplace digital learning by use of the science of learning
- Breakout: An Open Measurement and Intervention Tool for Distributed Peer Learning Groups
- Large-Scale Experiment on the Importance of Social Learning and Unimodality in the Wisdom of the Crowd
- MIT-GS-Vetr Online Prediction Market
We continue to advance the state of the art in online learning. If you are an academic research group and would like to discuss a collaboration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.