An overview of the programme, the next-generation AI platform used to deliver it, and the community of fellow innovators and leaders.
Learn the fundamental concepts of RegTech, how it has evolved, why it matters and what it is capable of. You will will understand how:
- Regulation fundamentally shapes operations--beyond imposing costs
- Industries are impacted by legal uncertainty and incentivised activities
- Various parts of a commercial organisation work together to process regulatory content
- Supervisory bodies work together to process data from firms
- Data will likely undergo a transformation in the process of becoming actionable
- Data, semantic, and application of compliance solutions can be distinguished
- Different types of RegTech solutions can be combined for improved results
Understand how RegTech applications organise and display the entities regulated firms care about, how AI-powered tools make information structures actionable, and the ways in which commercial organisations work together to process regulatory content.
Learn how boundedly rational decisions can perpetuate manual or sub-optimal processes in regulated firms, ways to overcome stakeholders that present as obstacles to technology applications and how to leverage successful RegTech implementations to overcome resistance.
Understand how key technologies and systems make RegTech applications scalable in light of their prerequisites and limitations while appreciating the nature and magnitude of quality assurance, data cleaning and standardisation. You will also consider the technological and ethical challenges to implementing AI at scale.
Distinguish between data, semantic, application, and analogue solutions with a focus on compliance automation solutions for diverse audiences. You will understand how to develop an actionable medium-term plan for the development, procurement and implementation of technologies as well as formal ways in which organisations can collaborate with IT and RegTech vendors.
Uncover new ways of thinking around how to make RegTech work in your business by identifying a challenge for regulators or regulated industries, creating a detailed framework and recommending a real-world solution.